Valuations & Cash Flow Analysis
Global property valuations for investment analysis and quarterly reporting.
- Quickly on-board and modify asset models to assess initial valuation
- Generate accurate and detailed cash flows using lease by lease modelling
- Easily apply market assumptions across individual assets and portfolios
- Easily model changes to expenses, revenues and capital expenditures
- Run what-if scenarios using intuitive sensitivity tools
- Improve transparency for stakeholders and reduce time answering inquiries
- Apply multiple valuation methods across any asset or portfolio
- Deconstruct asset value quickly from owners or transaction teams
- Quickly build lease-level models from scratch using simple input screens
- Build out details including: basic property information, market comps, revenues and expenses, tenant leases, ground leases, and investment structures
- Import actuals to conduct historical revenue assessments
- Explore alternative lease scenarios by examining vacancy schedules and lease break opportunities
- Model a variety of miscellaneous revenue sources including: parking, vending, telecommunications and event spaces
- Import actuals to perform historical expense reviews
- Examine potential expense scenarios like restructuring Common areas or updates based on market comparables
- Model a variety of miscellaneous expenses including: utilities and security
- Model a variety of property improvements including:
- Mandatory repairs and upkeep
- Building upgrades and improvements
- Changes to the space layout or space use type
- Input valuation assumptions like market rents, cap rates and lease expiry profiles
- Valuation methods include:
- RICS Red Book
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Market Capitalization
- And More
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Acquisitions and dispositions analyses aligning each property to the portfolio strategy.
Understanding the impact of changing market conditions and expiring lease terms on value and cash flow.
Budgeting and Planning
Budgeting and strategic planning that connects stakeholders, streamlines workflows and tracks performance.