With the release of ARGUS Developer 8.2, we continue to build out features and functionality to help global developers, investors and service providers effectively manage property development projects from start to finish.
Get greater visibility into your development finances using additional out-of-the-box reports
A variety of new reports including rent roll, phase-by-phase profitability, budget variance summaries and loan risk ratios keep you on track at all stages of your development.
Stay on top of project performance with expanded performance measures
Additional project KPIs in ARGUS Developer 8.2 include:
- Stabilised NOI: calculate net operating income using the12-month forward-looking or Annualised Current methods
- Stabilised Yield on Cost: understand your yield from stabilised net operating income relative to total project costs including interest and fees
- Gross Sales: calculate all gross sales, including units, single units, multi-unit sales and deposits
- Gross Margin %: calculate gross margins on a development as a percentage
Support French-speaking teams and projects
ARGUS Developer 8.2 is now offered with a French language version to support the needs of French-speaking teams and projects.
Other new features:
- Canadian developers can now allocate infrastructure costs using the gross margin method to meet tax regulations
- Users can now incorporate actual contribution and repayment amounts in the Finance Cash Flow section to see an accurate view of each finance source in the project