Our upcoming knowledge series webinar will show you best practice and tips on modelling a development feasibility in ARGUS Developer.
In this 20 minute webinar, we will cover:
– Timescale and phasing setup
– Unit sales vs capitalised rent
– Area, build rates and revenue
– Land value: fixed vs residual
– Cashflow and KPI reporting
Planning and managing your real estate budget is a valuable and strategic task, but this doesn’t mean it needs to be time consuming and frustrating.
With the correct tools, you can reduce your budgeting cycle, monitor performance and react to unexpected costs earlier, ensuring you are maximising your returns.
Join our webinar to see how you could save time by optimising your budgeting process
Are you keeping up with the competition? Eighty-eight percent of the top 25 Brokerage Firms use ARGUS Enterprise (AE) to rapidly gain financial visibility into properties, develop dependable valuations, test key assumptions, and augment critical deliverables to beat you to the punch.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how brokers leverage AE to:
• Efficiently analyze and modify cash flow during the deal process
• Capitalize on the available data in an ARGUS file; driving into cash flow line items and forecast assumptions to make modifications faster
• Save time and reduce errors by incorporating cash flow assumptions and rent roll into the calculation engine depended on by the world’s largest real estate investment players
• Export standard and out-of-the-box report packages that are relied on by thousands of CRE firms during their deal process
The latest version of ARGUS Enterprise features a cloud deployment making it the most accessible and powerful version to date, allowing users to set-up and work with teams, use existing data, and leverage new functionality and applications.
During this webinar, our ARGUS subject matter expert will run through the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0 and how you can make the most out of the latest version.
– ARGUS Enterprise powered by Cloud: The benefits and flexibility of having a cloud-based environment of ARGUS Enterprise
– Ability to benchmark assumptions and discover insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Additional valuation methods for the German and French markets