Register for our upcoming webinars, or access past webinar recordings at any time.
Ongoing management of multi-tier waterfall models can take on nightmarish proportions.
During this webinar, we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquer multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance.
• Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed them from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in one place
• Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made to your model
• Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and forecast calculations
• Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
Learn how to optimize tax assumptions in your ARGUS models, leading to better deal underwriting, and more strategic investment decisions.
As an ARGUS user, we invite you to join our webinar on April 18th, for a brief discovery of how improved tax modeling can have a positive impact on the bottom line of your acquisitions and development projects.
Webinar participants receive our report: “Tax as the New Strategic Driver”
The report, based on a quantitative survey of over 200 CRE C-level and senior executives in property tax and finance roles, provides insights into how better commercial property tax management can mitigate risk and strengthen investment performance.
Join us in our upcoming Knowledge Series webinar as we share our insights on how you can overcome one of the hardest challenges facing acquisition teams – how can you build a robust return models to improve your decision making process on investment opportunities. In this webinar we will cover industry best practices and a demonstration in ARGUS Enterprise looking at:
– Top challenges faced by transaction teams when deciding to buy
– Industry best practices to improve your decision making process on investment opportunities
– Practical demonstration in ARGUS Enterprise with an case study example looking at how to build a robust returns model by integrating with spreadsheets and assessing investment performance
How much time do you waste manually checking data from external sources?
Aggregation and standardisation of data can be difficult to achieve when large volumes are coming from numerous property managers, across multiple regions and sectors.
For many, this involves hours wasted manually checking for errors and consolidating data into one format to report on asset performance.
Join our webinar to discover ways you can save time and improve your data processes.
Effectuer une valorisation résiduelle ou modéliser une structure financière complexe peuvent présenter des difficultés non négligeables.
Avec ARGUS Developer, facilitez votre prise de décision à l’aide d’outils performants :
– Un échéancier et lotissement des projets reliés de façon dynamique à vos dépenses et revenus
– Un flux de trésorerie consolidé sur la base de vos hypothèses
– Des structures financières complexes avec possibilité de redistribution en cascade
– Une analyse de sensibilité performante afin d’évaluer les risques et l’impact sur vos projets