Elevate yourself to new heights with ARGUS Enterprise (AE) 12.0, the newest version that opens doors for greater collaboration across teams and unlocks existing client data to deliver a heightened level of decision-making and portfolio transparency.
This webinar will illustrate the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0.
– Cloud-only deployment enables users to quickly and easily update to the latest version while reducing IT infrastructure costs
– Multi-instance support allows access and visibility of AE files across the entire organization
– Get more value out of your data with benchmarking assumptions, and find a wealth of new insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Reliably integrate AE with a growing suite of ARGUS web apps laser-focused on specific business functions
Cash flow management is one of the most important factors for the success of a development project. Costs and funding problems can often arise from a chain of activities and it is crucial this is recognised early to minimise the impact.
Join the webinar to discover the tools that can help you track your budgets against actuals to maintain clear visibility into your development project.
Modelling your fund in spreadsheets often involves a high level of manual data process and an increased risk of human error. This can make it difficult to make an informed decision and to report on the performance of your funds.
Join our webinar to learn how you can evolve beyond spreadsheets to improve your operational processes and optimise your investments. We will be showing you how to quickly and easily:
– Centrally gather and unify data
– Build visual fund structure diagrams
– Create and understand the impact of different scenarios on the performance of the fund
– Create formulas based reports to calculate returns
Lors des expertises immobilières, les professionnels doivent être particulièrement vigilants et éviter les erreurs. Ceux qui continuent d’utiliser des tableurs pour effectuer des évaluations s’exposent à des risques importants, surtout qu’il suffit d’une seule erreur de calcul pour modifier considérablement les résultats, ce qui a une incidence sur les décisions stratégiques des investisseurs.
Découvrez comment uniformiser vos expertises immobilières et accroître la confiance des investisseurs avec ARGUS Enterprise.
Join our subject matter expert, Andy Tippet, as he covers the newest enhancements and features included in the release of ARGUS Developer 8.2.
This webinar will focus on key improvements to ARGUS Developer including:
– New performance metrics that include KPIs and loan risk ratios
– Streamlined reporting that makes selecting and previewing a report much easier
– Improved rent roll reporting detailing the tenant rental information, including a breakdown of construction cost categorised by base
– Optimised software performance for faster key tasks and functions
– Configuration setup for the French version of ARGUS Developer