Join us as we share our insights on how you can overcome a key challenge facing developers – How much equity vs. debt is required to fund a development project?
During this webinar, we will cover how to model a sample real estate development project, using ARGUS Developer and industry best practices that will help you:
• Layer in equity financing
• Review project viability and funding requirements
• See the impact on funding and returns based on alternative events
During this webinar we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquering multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance:
- Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed it from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in
- Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made
to your model
- Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and
- Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
La gestion des flux de trésorerie est l’un des facteurs les plus importants pour la réussite d’un projet de promotion immobilière. Les coûts et les difficultés de financement peuvent souvent provenir d’une succession d’actions. Il est donc crucial de les identifier rapidement pour en minimiser l’impact.
Participez au webinar pour découvrir les outils qui peuvent vous aider à suivre vos budgets par rapport aux dépenses réelles, afin de garantir la transparence de votre projet de promotion immobilière.
Remove inefficiencies from every phase of the acquisition process with ARGUS Acquire.
Join us for a preview of ARGUS Acquire. During this webinar, learn how ARGUS Acquire gives acquisitions teams the ability to:
– Gain unparalleled and instant visibility into the deal pipeline health
– Utilise ‘what-if’ analysis to rapidly understand the impact of changing some key assumptions on the model KPIs
– Visualise where the value lies in the pipeline to easily judge the urgency of opportunity screening
– Drill down to the details of a specific deal’s tasks to view remaining work and any potential obstacles to overcome
– Automatically update ARGUS Acquire when changes have been made to the ARGUS Enterprise models
Are you keeping up with the competition? Eighty-eight percent of the top 25 Brokerage Firms use ARGUS Enterprise (AE) to rapidly gain financial visibility into properties, develop dependable valuations, test key assumptions, and augment critical deliverables to beat you to the punch.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how brokers leverage AE to:
• Efficiently analyze and modify cash flow during the deal process
• Capitalize on the available data in an ARGUS file; driving into cash flow line items and forecast assumptions to make modifications faster
• Save time and reduce errors by incorporating cash flow assumptions and rent roll into the calculation engine depended on by the world’s largest real estate investment players
• Export standard and out-of-the-box report packages that are relied on by thousands of CRE firms during their deal process