During this webinar we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquering multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance:
- Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed it from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in
- Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made
to your model
- Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and
- Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
Remove inefficiencies from every phase of the acquisition process with ARGUS Acquire.
Join us for a preview of ARGUS Acquire. During this webinar, learn how ARGUS Acquire gives acquisitions teams the ability to:
– Gain unparalleled and instant visibility into the deal pipeline health
– Utilise ‘what-if’ analysis to rapidly understand the impact of changing some key assumptions on the model KPIs
– Visualise where the value lies in the pipeline to easily judge the urgency of opportunity screening
– Drill down to the details of a specific deal’s tasks to view remaining work and any potential obstacles to overcome
– Automatically update ARGUS Acquire when changes have been made to the ARGUS Enterprise models
Planning and managing your real estate budget is a valuable and strategic task, but this doesn’t mean it needs to be time consuming and frustrating.
With the correct tools, you can reduce your budgeting cycle, monitor performance and react to unexpected costs earlier, ensuring you are maximising your returns.
Join our webinar to see how you could save time by optimising your budgeting process
Our upcoming knowledge series webinar will show you best practice and tips on modelling a development feasibility in ARGUS Developer.
In this 20 minute webinar, we will cover:
– Timescale and phasing setup
– Unit sales vs capitalised rent
– Area, build rates and revenue
– Land value: fixed vs residual
– Cashflow and KPI reporting
Elevate yourself to new heights with ARGUS Enterprise (AE) 12.0, the newest version that opens doors for greater collaboration across teams and unlocks existing client data to deliver a heightened level of decision-making and portfolio transparency.
This webinar will illustrate the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0.
– Cloud-only deployment enables users to quickly and easily update to the latest version while reducing IT infrastructure costs
– Multi-instance support allows access and visibility of AE files across the entire organization
– Get more value out of your data with benchmarking assumptions, and find a wealth of new insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Reliably integrate AE with a growing suite of ARGUS web apps laser-focused on specific business functions