Register for our upcoming webinars, or access past webinar recordings at any time.
Learn how to optimize tax assumptions in your ARGUS models, leading to better deal underwriting, and more strategic investment decisions.
As an ARGUS user, we invite you to join our webinar on April 18th, for a brief discovery of how improved tax modeling can have a positive impact on the bottom line of your acquisitions and development projects.
Webinar participants receive our report: “Tax as the New Strategic Driver”
The report, based on a quantitative survey of over 200 CRE C-level and senior executives in property tax and finance roles, provides insights into how better commercial property tax management can mitigate risk and strengthen investment performance.
How much time do you waste manually checking data from external sources?
Aggregation and standardisation of data can be difficult to achieve when large volumes are coming from numerous property managers, across multiple regions and sectors.
For many, this involves hours wasted manually checking for errors and consolidating data into one format to report on asset performance.
Join our webinar to discover ways you can save time and improve your data processes.
Effectuer une valorisation résiduelle ou modéliser une structure financière complexe peuvent présenter des difficultés non négligeables.
Avec ARGUS Developer, facilitez votre prise de décision à l’aide d’outils performants :
– Un échéancier et lotissement des projets reliés de façon dynamique à vos dépenses et revenus
– Un flux de trésorerie consolidé sur la base de vos hypothèses
– Des structures financières complexes avec possibilité de redistribution en cascade
– Une analyse de sensibilité performante afin d’évaluer les risques et l’impact sur vos projets
Amar Brahmbhatt is a Transaction Manager for Kimco Realty Corporation and a seasoned user of ARGUS Enterprise.
Join Amar as he takes you through some of his favorite AE features and shares:
• Real world examples from his own experiences
• How those features make a difference in his work
• Tips on configuring and maximizing your use of those same features
Come away with new approaches to using AE that will save you time and effort in your day-to-day operations.
Working in and out of multiple systems to manage ongoing budgets and forecasts is time-consuming and frustrating. Gaining access to a complete and accurate view of your entire portfolio, shouldn’t be so tedious.
Join this webinar to see how you can slash the time it takes to manage and model a real estate portfolio by:
– Consolidating actuals, budgets, and forecasts from multiple assets into a single set of figures that can be adjusted as needed
– Evaluating multiple scenarios for portfolios and turn forecasted results into returns
– Gaining instant visibility into your entire portfolio and spending more time analyzing the results rather than putting it together