Join us as we share our insights on how you can overcome a key challenge facing developers – How much equity vs. debt is required to fund a development project?
During this webinar, we will cover how to model a sample real estate development project, using ARGUS Developer and industry best practices that will help you:
• Layer in equity financing
• Review project viability and funding requirements
• See the impact on funding and returns based on alternative events
During this webinar we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquering multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance:
- Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed it from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in
- Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made
to your model
- Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and
- Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
Are you keeping up with the competition? Eighty-eight percent of the top 25 Brokerage Firms use ARGUS Enterprise (AE) to rapidly gain financial visibility into properties, develop dependable valuations, test key assumptions, and augment critical deliverables to beat you to the punch.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how brokers leverage AE to:
• Efficiently analyze and modify cash flow during the deal process
• Capitalize on the available data in an ARGUS file; driving into cash flow line items and forecast assumptions to make modifications faster
• Save time and reduce errors by incorporating cash flow assumptions and rent roll into the calculation engine depended on by the world’s largest real estate investment players
• Export standard and out-of-the-box report packages that are relied on by thousands of CRE firms during their deal process
Elevate yourself to new heights with ARGUS Enterprise (AE) 12.0, the newest version that opens doors for greater collaboration across teams and unlocks existing client data to deliver a heightened level of decision-making and portfolio transparency.
This webinar will illustrate the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0.
– Cloud-only deployment enables users to quickly and easily update to the latest version while reducing IT infrastructure costs
– Multi-instance support allows access and visibility of AE files across the entire organization
– Get more value out of your data with benchmarking assumptions, and find a wealth of new insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Reliably integrate AE with a growing suite of ARGUS web apps laser-focused on specific business functions
Modelling your fund in spreadsheets often involves a high level of manual data process and an increased risk of human error. This can make it difficult to make an informed decision and to report on the performance of your funds.
Join our webinar to learn how you can evolve beyond spreadsheets to improve your operational processes and optimise your investments. We will be showing you how to quickly and easily:
– Centrally gather and unify data
– Build visual fund structure diagrams
– Create and understand the impact of different scenarios on the performance of the fund
– Create formulas based reports to calculate returns