During this webinar we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquering multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance:
- Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed it from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in
- Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made
to your model
- Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and
- Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
The latest version of ARGUS Enterprise features a cloud deployment making it the most accessible and powerful version to date, allowing users to set-up and work with teams, use existing data, and leverage new functionality and applications.
During this webinar, our ARGUS subject matter expert will run through the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0 and how you can make the most out of the latest version.
– ARGUS Enterprise powered by Cloud: The benefits and flexibility of having a cloud-based environment of ARGUS Enterprise
– Ability to benchmark assumptions and discover insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Additional valuation methods for the German and French markets
Are you keeping up with the competition? Eighty-eight percent of the top 25 Brokerage Firms use ARGUS Enterprise (AE) to rapidly gain financial visibility into properties, develop dependable valuations, test key assumptions, and augment critical deliverables to beat you to the punch.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how brokers leverage AE to:
• Efficiently analyze and modify cash flow during the deal process
• Capitalize on the available data in an ARGUS file; driving into cash flow line items and forecast assumptions to make modifications faster
• Save time and reduce errors by incorporating cash flow assumptions and rent roll into the calculation engine depended on by the world’s largest real estate investment players
• Export standard and out-of-the-box report packages that are relied on by thousands of CRE firms during their deal process
Planning and managing your real estate budget is a valuable and strategic task, but this doesn’t mean it needs to be time consuming and frustrating.
With the correct tools, you can reduce your budgeting cycle, monitor performance and react to unexpected costs earlier, ensuring you are maximising your returns.
Join our webinar to see how you could save time by optimising your budgeting process
Elevate yourself to new heights with ARGUS Enterprise (AE) 12.0, the newest version that opens doors for greater collaboration across teams and unlocks existing client data to deliver a heightened level of decision-making and portfolio transparency.
This webinar will illustrate the key features of ARGUS Enterprise 12.0.
– Cloud-only deployment enables users to quickly and easily update to the latest version while reducing IT infrastructure costs
– Multi-instance support allows access and visibility of AE files across the entire organization
– Get more value out of your data with benchmarking assumptions, and find a wealth of new insights with portfolio-level dashboards
– Reliably integrate AE with a growing suite of ARGUS web apps laser-focused on specific business functions