Register for our upcoming webinars, or access past webinar recordings at any time.
Ongoing management of multi-tier waterfall models can take on nightmarish proportions.
During this webinar, we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquer multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance.
• Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed them from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in one place
• Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made to your model
• Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and forecast calculations
• Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
Learn how to optimize tax assumptions in your ARGUS models, leading to better deal underwriting, and more strategic investment decisions.
As an ARGUS user, we invite you to join our webinar on April 18th, for a brief discovery of how improved tax modeling can have a positive impact on the bottom line of your acquisitions and development projects.
Webinar participants receive our report: “Tax as the New Strategic Driver”
The report, based on a quantitative survey of over 200 CRE C-level and senior executives in property tax and finance roles, provides insights into how better commercial property tax management can mitigate risk and strengthen investment performance.
Join us in our upcoming Knowledge Series webinar as we share our insights on how you can overcome one of the hardest challenges facing acquisition teams – how can you build a robust return models to improve your decision making process on investment opportunities. In this webinar we will cover industry best practices and a demonstration in ARGUS Enterprise looking at:
– Top challenges faced by transaction teams when deciding to buy
– Industry best practices to improve your decision making process on investment opportunities
– Practical demonstration in ARGUS Enterprise with an case study example looking at how to build a robust returns model by integrating with spreadsheets and assessing investment performance
Amar Brahmbhatt is a Transaction Manager for Kimco Realty Corporation and a seasoned user of ARGUS Enterprise.
Join Amar as he takes you through some of his favorite AE features and shares:
• Real world examples from his own experiences
• How those features make a difference in his work
• Tips on configuring and maximizing your use of those same features
Come away with new approaches to using AE that will save you time and effort in your day-to-day operations.
Working in and out of multiple systems to manage ongoing budgets and forecasts is time-consuming and frustrating. Gaining access to a complete and accurate view of your entire portfolio, shouldn’t be so tedious.
Join this webinar to see how you can slash the time it takes to manage and model a real estate portfolio by:
– Consolidating actuals, budgets, and forecasts from multiple assets into a single set of figures that can be adjusted as needed
– Evaluating multiple scenarios for portfolios and turn forecasted results into returns
– Gaining instant visibility into your entire portfolio and spending more time analyzing the results rather than putting it together