Modelling your fund in spreadsheets often involves a high level of manual data process and an increased risk of human error. This can make it difficult to make an informed decision and to report on the performance of your funds.
Join our webinar to learn how you can evolve beyond spreadsheets to improve your operational processes and optimise your investments. We will be showing you how to quickly and easily:
– Centrally gather and unify data
– Build visual fund structure diagrams
– Create and understand the impact of different scenarios on the performance of the fund
– Create formulas based reports to calculate returns
Ongoing management of multi-tier waterfall models can take on nightmarish proportions.
During this webinar, we’ll show you an integrated approach to conquer multi-tier waterfall modeling and upkeep through ARGUS Taliance.
• Simplify the ongoing maintenance of your model – build the calculations once and feed them from multiple systems to incorporate forecast and historical data in one place
• Audit the model quickly on screen for calculations as well as any changes made to your model
• Directly import ARGUS Enterprise cash flow data to drive your actuals and forecast calculations
• Quickly simulate different assumptions such as sales price or sale date and see the effect on your fund
Produce a more effective and faster process to visualise the ongoing performance of your investments
Learn how ARGUS Taliance can help you:
– Consolidate heterogeneous data from multiple sources
– Understand your entire portfolio of investments through intuitive reports
– Calculate sophisticated financial model and for example generate waterfall distributions
– Create custom formulas on KPIs to achieve your precise performance analysis requirement
During this webinar we will focus on the pains fund managers face to consolidate information across multiple data sources and how to produce a faster, more effective process for visualizing the ongoing performance of your funds.
You will learn how ARGUS Taliance can:
– Streamline investment data collection across external data sources with powerful multi-mapping tools
– Help you understand your company’s entire portfolio of funds through intuitive and editable visual representations
– Generate sophisticated waterfall distribution and dividend payout reports that drive investor confidence
– Drill down on the data points to understand the “who, when, where and what” that impact your results
– Generate custom formulas on KPIs to achieve your precise performance analysis requirements
This webinar will take you on a guided tour of our new fund and debt modeling solution, ARGUS Taliance.
During this webinar, we will take a look at:
– Understanding your company’s entire portfolio of funds through intuitive and editable visual representations
– Generating sophisticated waterfall distribution and dividend payout reports that drive investor confidence
– Drilling down on the data points to understand the who, when, where and what that impact your results
– Running what-if scenarios that uncover risks and opportunities to maximize investor return