Solely using spreadsheets to model your properties exposes you to a litany of risks and speed bumps when all you want to do is make timely and accurate decisions on buying and selling properties.
Let us point out a few of the biggest pitfalls in a spreadsheet-based property model and how you can:
– Significantly cut the time spent on model development and calculations
– Reduce “fat finger” errors, especially on complex multi-tenant properties
– Pass the “hit-by-the-bus” test and achieve faster turnarounds on property deals
During this webinar we will focus on the pains fund managers face to consolidate information across multiple data sources and how to produce a faster, more effective process for visualizing the ongoing performance of your funds.
You will learn how ARGUS Taliance can:
– Streamline investment data collection across external data sources with powerful multi-mapping tools
– Help you understand your company’s entire portfolio of funds through intuitive and editable visual representations
– Generate sophisticated waterfall distribution and dividend payout reports that drive investor confidence
– Drill down on the data points to understand the “who, when, where and what” that impact your results
– Generate custom formulas on KPIs to achieve your precise performance analysis requirements
This webinar will put you and your team in the best position to leverage your completed budget forecast in order to make budget tracking and reforecasting a snap! What you will learn from attending:
- An effective method for interacting with property managers and asset managers in AE to track the actuals data you need
- How to quickly apply aggregated actuals data to budget tracking, reforecasting, etc.
- Tips on key AE reports and cash flow functionality that boosts budget visibility
This webinar will take you on a guided tour of our new fund and debt modeling solution, ARGUS Taliance.
During this webinar, we will take a look at:
– Understanding your company’s entire portfolio of funds through intuitive and editable visual representations
– Generating sophisticated waterfall distribution and dividend payout reports that drive investor confidence
– Drilling down on the data points to understand the who, when, where and what that impact your results
– Running what-if scenarios that uncover risks and opportunities to maximize investor return
Whether you’re pulling ARGUS Enterprise data for deeper analysis in Excel or leveraging it for a custom report, the Report Extraction Solution makes the process easier by not just cleaning up the exported data but also providing a richer data set from input to result.
During this webinar you’ll learn how to:
– Pull key property and tenant level assumptions and results into your Excel templates
– Eliminate your traditional data extraction routines with one-click reports
– Create presentation-ready graphs and charts that update automatically with every extraction
– Securely store your newly built report templates inside the ARGUS database