Learn more about the different approaches to modelling in ARGUS Developer, including creating Operated Assets that can be used for hotels, private rental sectors, care homes etc.
This webinar will cover:
– Modelling through unit sales or capitalised rent (the standard way)
– Creating step rent profiles
– Creating an operated asset model
This webinar will put you and your team in the best position to leverage your completed budget forecast in order to make budget tracking and reforecasting a snap! What you will learn from attending:
- An effective method for interacting with property managers and asset managers in AE to track the actuals data you need
- How to quickly apply aggregated actuals data to budget tracking, reforecasting, etc.
- Tips on key AE reports and cash flow functionality that boosts budget visibility
Join us as we introduce you to ARGUS Enterprise and the range of functionalities it offers.
During this webinar we will cover:
– Asset level data input fields
– Asset level reporting
– Portfolio level reporting
– Portfolio level analysis and sensitivty stress testing
This webinar will take you on a guided tour of our new fund and debt modeling solution, ARGUS Taliance.
During this webinar, we will take a look at:
– Understanding your company’s entire portfolio of funds through intuitive and editable visual representations
– Generating sophisticated waterfall distribution and dividend payout reports that drive investor confidence
– Drilling down on the data points to understand the who, when, where and what that impact your results
– Running what-if scenarios that uncover risks and opportunities to maximize investor return
This session is for ValCap users who have previously taken a ValCap file and turned the Traditional Valuation model into an IRR.
During this webinar we will be show you the system views, key input fields required to generate an IRR, asset level IRR reports and portfolio level IRR report/analysis