Improve risk management across your portfolio and individual properties by assessing the impact of changing market conditions and lease agreements on cash flows and valuations.
- Understand market growth before it happens
- See how a changing economy will impact your assumptions
- Translate uncertainty into defined risk
- Forecast the impact of changing revenues and expenses
- Quickly model what-if scenarios to find new opportunity in your portfolio
- Easily strip out old scenario assumptions before applying new ones
- Compare base case scenarios to adjusted scenarios to explore future performance
- Test Key Performance Indicators for each scenario to test best and worst case opportunities
- Hundreds of scenario variables including: tenant renewals, spec absorption and capital improvements
- Explore market upturn and downturn across the business
- Create assumption sets that can be used repeatedly across multiple properties
- Create filters that can be applied across assumption sets for various characteristics such as property type, location and tenant information
- Apply multiple assumptions to a scenario with one click
- Reusable standardized assumption sets
- Build multi-dimensional matrices with over 10 step changes for each variable
- Apply trends against entire portfolios/classes of property
- See variable changes as relative percentages or actual percentage point differences against the initial scenario
- Include more than fifty variables in your sensitivity matrix
- Define a portfolio and model multiple variable changes simultaneously
- Save results as a new scenario or update previously existing scenarios
- Apply changes with only one click
- Customizable dashboard options to clarify information for decision makers
- Export sensitivity results in a variety of formats including: Excel, HTML and PDF
- Share assumption sets with other users
Lean More About
Acquisitions and dispositions analyses aligning each property to the portfolio strategy.
Valuation & Cash Flow
Property valuations for investment analysis and quarterly reporting.
Results for investors and your clients and the information to make the right decisions.